… the code license is from MIT not GOOGLE btw….
From the website:
* Peer reviews give credibility to an author’s work.
* Journals and conferences can use this tool to indicate acceptance of a paper.
* Researchers can also give credibility to each other by reviewing each others’ works.
* This enables researchers to publish first, and review later.
* It meshes seamlessly with existing publication venues. Even the credibility of works that have already been published can be enhanced by obtaining additional peer reviews.
* A decentralized social-network of reviewers and papers is naturally formed by this process. The structure of this network reflects that of the research