I can’t cover ALL of the stuff that I read that is interesting, so I thought I’d do a quick roundup from my google reader box (today’s topic: twitter!). I hope I’m not just rehashing what everyone has read a million times already, though.
- 25 startups using twitter: the list (for product updates, feedback loops, creating evangelists, listening to marketplace, announcing news, having conversations & extending their brands, in other words, microblogging).
- Twitter and Pownce set following limits (honestly, I don’t have time to follow 100 people and certainly not Pownce’s limit of 2000, but if you do, well, now you’re going to have pick and choose your faves)
- Social Libraries and Twitter alerts (good directions for setting up twitter notifications and examples of how to use twitter to keep up with library related news)
- Get the most out of twitter (headline news and the weather via twitter!)
- Why Twitter hasn’t failed and the power of the audience (interesting post about why twitter succeeds, twitter vs. facebook feeds, and why it is successful in spite of its failures)